- "Make no mistake: in addition to the main adventure, Assassin’s Creed III is a gigantic world with comprehensive systems and a wealth of optional quests and challenges offering dozens of hours of gameplay. This book is your travel guide to our world. Piggyback has produced a guide outstanding in every way: it is 100% complete, user-friendly with a strong focus on game visuals and art. If you want to make the most of your game, look no further."
- ― Vincent Pontbriand, Alex Hutchinson, Assassin’s Creed III Creative Director
Assassin's Creed III: Official Game Guide is a 320 paged book, which was released alongside Assassin's Creed III on October 30, 2012.
It tells mostly everything about Assassin's Creed III, including a walkthrough of all the sequences in the game, along with help with controls, side quests, multiplayer, and a detailed analysis of all things inside the game.
Main missions, side quests and optional challenges – all streamlined for 100% completion.
All secrets includedEdit
All unlockables, all bonuses, all collectible items, all hidden destinations, all Achievements and all Trophies...you won’t miss a thing.
Walkthrough: An at-a-glance walkthrough covers every step of the adventure supported by detailed, annotated screenshots.
Statistics, diagrams and analysis from our experts provide a comprehensive understanding of all game systems and features.
Includes a series retrospective and breakdown of all major plot events and mysteries, with insightful speculation on future developments.
Packed with a wealth of insights, advanced tips and hi-res maps.
Contains extra 16-page section includes a concept art tour of the game world, which the regular version lacks.
- Piggyback | Assassin's Creed III - The Complete Official Guide
- Piggyback | Assassin's Creed III - The Complete Official Guide - Collector's Edition
- Amazon | Assassin's Creed III - The Complete Official Guide
- Amazon | Assassin's Creed III - The Complete Official Guide - Collector's Edition