Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page contains a list of the locations of all Templars in Assassin's Creed. During the High Middle Ages, the Assassin Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad encountered and assassinated several Templar knights who would attempt to kill him on sight. Their locations are listed below.
There were 10 Templars in Damascus; 3 in the Poor district, 3 in the Middle district, and 4 in the Rich district.
Damascus Poor DistrictEdit
- There was a Templar in a large open area to the northwest.
- There was one standing at the end of an alley, next to a ladder and a wooden spear rack to the northeast.
- Another Templar stood in the middle of a curved alleyway to the south.
Damascus Middle DistrictEdit
- There was a Templar in an empty back street to the west.
- There was another Templar on a roof with several wooden beams extending over it, to the north of the district.
- Another Templar could be found in a courtyard, near a wooden awning to east.
Damascus Rich DistrictEdit
- A Templar stood in a large open area with rugs on the wall to the north of the district.
- Another Templar stood in an atrium on the western end, next to a ladder.
- One more could be found on the eastern side of the district, outside an indoor market.
- A Templar could be found next to a ladder at the far southeastern end, near the palace.
There were 10 Templars in Acre; 4 in the Poor district, 3 in the Middle district, and 3 in the Rich district.
Acre Poor DistrictEdit
- There was a Templar at the western edge of the large courtyard north of the plaza. He could be found by climbing up in the middle of that western wall, in front of a water spout below.
- There was another hiding inside the row of burnt out dwellings along the 'street' between the northern wall and in the first block of houses as the first sea-viewpoint from that direction was approached.
- There was one in the north-eastern section, in a back alley, near the citizen in need of saving.
- There was another in the south-eastern section, near the citizen in need of saving.
Acre Middle DistrictEdit
- There was a Templar at the far western end of the docks. He could be reached by going past the citizen in need of saving toward the sea and boats.
- One more Templar was to the north, underneath a wooden structure behind a small wall.
- Another stood at the far southern end of the district, in a narrow area between a building and the water.
Acre Rich DistrictEdit
- There was a Templar on the roof of the large church, in the broken steeple.
- Another Templar could be found on the open courtyard to the northeast.
- A Templar stood at the far northwestern corner of the district.
There were 10 Templars in Jerusalem; 3 in the Poor district, 3 in the Middle district, and 4 in the Rich district.
Jerusalem Poor DistrictEdit
- A Templar could be found in the southeastern corner, near a church and next to a large cooking pot.
- One more Templar stood on a roof of a building to the south - between the building and the city wall.
- Another stood next to a spear rack, under a wooden platform on the far northern end.
Jerusalem Middle DistrictEdit
- A Templar could be found on the northwestern end, on a roof below an orange rooftop garden.
- Another one was next to a tree on the eastern end, standing under an archway.
- One more could be found next to a fountain at the corner of an alley to the south.
Jerusalem Rich DistrictEdit
- There was one behind the building south of the Dome of the Rock.
- Another Templar was under a low archway just southwest from the Bureau.
- Another Templar could be found in a corner of the cemetery on the northwestern end.
- One more Templar stood on the northeastern corner, between a house and the city wall.
There were 30 Templars in the Kingdom.
- One Templar could be found at the far west of the Kingdom, at the edge of the docks.
- Another could be found south of the View Point near the previous Templar, on a one-story building.
- One more Templar could be found further south from the preceding Templar, at the corner of a small cliff.
- Another Templar stood further to the south, near a haystack on higher ground.
- There was a Templar behind the View Point atop the northern mountain.
- To the northwest of the northern region, a Templar could be found behind a building with a smoking chimney and a bench.
- There was another Templar to the northeast of the previous, just below the hill with the View Point.
- To the east of the previous Templar, above the merchant stands and behind a house near the cliff face stood yet another Templar.
- Directly south from the previous Templar, another Templar could be found in the courtyard of the building next to the horse-pen.
- There was a Templar near a tent on the bank of a small lake near the end of the path to Damascus.
- One more Templar could be found behind a View Point directly west of the previous.
- A Templar could be found standing at the edge of a large lake to the northeast.
- A Templar stood on the far eastern end of the Kingdom, in the narrow pass leading from Damascus to Jerusalem.
- Two Templars could be found near a building to the east, with two humps and a horse-pen, the first of which was slightly to the north of the building.
- The second Templar was to the south of the building, with a small track leading up to him.
- Six Templars could be found in the southeastern part of the Kingdom, with the first being near a domed concrete building to the north of the area.
- The second Templar could be seen immediately west of the first, on higher ground and behind a hut.
- The third could be located to the south of the second, in front of a rounded concrete hut.
- The fourth could be found up the hill to the east of the river, in the courtyard of a concrete building with domed roofs.
- The fifth Templar could be fount to the east of the archery tower located to the south of the nearby viewpoint.
- On high ground to the south of the area, was the sixth and final Templar in the southeastern region.
- From the central region, heading west along the path would lead to another Templar on high ground above a large cliff.
- Continuing on the path to Acre, another Templar could be found just south of the previous.
- There was a Templar to the west of a large hole in the ground, near a hut in the southwestern area near the entrance to Acre.
- A Templar could be encountered next to a cart on the edge of the track heading south from the central region.
- On the northern path running along the southern region, a Templar could be found behind the Jerusalem milestone.
- West along the path from the previous, one more Templar stood in a corner below an archery tower.
- Another Templar could be found by following the path east from the nearby View Point.
- A Templar could be found on the far eastern side of the large ruins on the southern path running along the southern region.
- One more Templar could be found on the southernmost end of the map, next to a wooden cart on the edge of a cliff.
Achievement (Xbox 360 version)Edit
Killing all the Templars awarded an achievement.
|Personal Vendetta||Kill every Templar.||40||No|