Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Assassin's Creed Revelations is a game for the mobile phone platform developed by Gameloft and released alongside of the main game in 2011. This mobile game features two protagonists, Ezio Auditore da Firenze during the Renaissance in Constantinople, and Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad during the Third Crusade in the Holy Land.
The gameplay is similar to that of the other mobile platform games, with the player navigating across levels in a 2D platform perspective, dispatching guards and targets using a simple control system.
The game has nine levels, two of which involve the use of Leonardo da Vinci's flying machine, and consists of various locations such as Constantinople, Masyaf, and Derinkuyu - an underground city and Templar stronghold.
During missions, Ezio will often find citizens in need of help. Rescuing them will unlock the Assassin as a recruit to be used for guild missions, which are executed in a similar manner to those in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, complete with a leveling system for the recruits.
Differences from main gameEdit
- There is no mention of Sofia Sartor, Prince Suleiman, Yusuf's death or Abbas Sofian.
- In 1257, Altaïr is in Constantinople for unknown reasons and faces another enemy.
- Ezio makes use of Leonardo's flying machine two times.
- During the first two missions, the location of Altaïr's library is unknown.
- Yusuf and Ezio are captured by a Templar ship early in the game. During their escape, Ezio kills the Templar captain.
- Final confrontation with Ahmet takes place in Masyaf.
- Ezio fights Ahmet and then kills him with his sword. In the game, Ahmet is killed by Selim.
- Ezio claims Altaïr's Apple for himself after defeating Ahmet.
- The name of the Templar hideout is Derinkuyu. In the game, the hideout's name is Cappadocia.
- Tarik Barleti was found and assassinated by Ezio in Topkapi Palace, while in the main game he was present in his camp.