Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood downloadable content (also known as DLC) refers to content released separately from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and implemented into the game at a later date.
- Copernicus Conspiracy (PS3 only)
- The Da Vinci Disappearance
- Animus Project Update 1.0
- Animus Project Update 2.0
- Animus Project Update 3.0
Limited edition contentEdit
The following content can be unlocked via special versions of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood or by downloading The Da Vinci Disappearance.
- Aqueducts - secret location
- Trajan's Market - secret location
- Helmschmied Drachen Armor - outfit
- Harlequin - multiplayer character
- Officer - multiplayer character
These can be unlocked by using Uplay.
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Theme - (10U)
- Florentine Noble Attire - (20U)
- Armor of Altaïr - (20U)
- Altaïr's robes - (20U)
- Gun Capacity Upgrade (upgrade to 10 bullets) - (30U)
- Hellequin - multiplayer character - (40U)
Project Legacy CapesEdit
The House of Medici Cape is unlocked to wear after players sync their game to Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy, once they complete the Auditore Mnemonic set. This cape does not affect notoriety and cannot be dyed.
Along with the Medici Cape, the Venetian Cape is also unlocked to wear after players sync their game to Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy, once they complete the Auditore Mnemonic set. This cape does not affect notoriety and cannot be dyed.