Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Official Game Guide is a 212 paged book, which was released alongside Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on November 16, 2010. It tells mostly everything about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, including a walkthrough of all the sequences in the game, along with help with controls, side quests, multiplayer, and a detailed analysis of all things inside the game.
The Ubisoft and Piggyback teams have collaborated tirelessly, day after day, to create a guide that will help you enjoy each moment of discovery, and to reap the benefits of the rewards on offer. Whether you need a casual travel companion, or authoritative direction to achieve mastery of all challenges, this book will answer every question that you may have – and many others that might not otherwise have occurred to you.
Vincent Pontbriand, Producer of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
- A detailed 20-page review of events across the entire Assassin’s Creed series to date (only available in US Collector’s Edition and PAL Standard Edition).
- All optional activities laid bare in a huge and utterly comprehensive 46-page Side Quests chapter. Every last collectible item, optional mission walkthroughs, unlockable rewards, ultimate armor, Borgia flags, Achievements & Trophies – yes, it’s all in here!
- An exclusive 16-page section features stunning Behind the Scenes material, including previously unpublished revelations from the development team (only available in US Collector’s Edition and PAL Standard Edition).
- The multiplayer section includes expert tips and area maps, plus a complete overview of the scoring system.
- The user-friendly walkthrough has clear text instructions, precision screenshots and detailed maps that will lead you through the game, step-by-step.
- The “Reference & Analysis” chapter scrutinizes every aspect of the Brotherhood experience, with a focus on practical, high-level information.