Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Official Game Guide is a 212 paged book, which was released alongside Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on November 16, 2010. It tells mostly everything about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, including a walkthrough of all the sequences in the game, along with help with controls, side quests, multiplayer, and a detailed analysis of all things inside the game.
The Ubisoft and Piggyback teams have collaborated tirelessly, day after day, to create a guide that will help you enjoy each moment of discovery, and to reap the benefits of the rewards on offer. Whether you need a casual travel companion, or authoritative direction to achieve mastery of all challenges, this book will answer every question that you may have – and many others that might not otherwise have occurred to you.
Vincent Pontbriand, Producer of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
- A detailed 20-page review of events across the entire Assassin’s Creed series to date (only available in US Collector’s Edition and PAL Standard Edition).
- All optional activities laid bare in a huge and utterly comprehensive 46-page Side Quests chapter. Every last collectible item, optional mission walkthroughs, unlockable rewards, ultimate armor, Borgia flags, Achievements & Trophies – yes, it’s all in here!
- An exclusive 16-page section features stunning Behind the Scenes material, including previously unpublished revelations from the development team (only available in US Collector’s Edition and PAL Standard Edition).
- The multiplayer section includes expert tips and area maps, plus a complete overview of the scoring system.
- The user-friendly walkthrough has clear text instructions, precision screenshots and detailed maps that will lead you through the game, step-by-step.
- The “Reference & Analysis” chapter scrutinizes every aspect of the Brotherhood experience, with a focus on practical, high-level information.