Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's time to visit the Sengoku Period of Feudal Japan! Watch through the eyes of the ninja Hattori Hanzō as he pursues the elite captain of the Ashigaru!
- Hanzō: Why have you asked me here, Kiyonobu?
- Kiyonobu: Ah, Hanzo. Thank you for coming. I would ask a small favor of you.
- Hanzō: Why should I?
- Kiyonobu: Hear me out. It could be for your benefit as well.
- Hanzō: Speak, then.
- Kiyonobu: Even though it pained me to do so, I was forced to pledge my loyalty to Toyotomi Hideyoshi. The man is an inept fool.
- Hanzō: So you are perfect for one another.
- Kiyonobu: Ha! I suppose I opened myself to that. In all honesty, this arrangement would not be so troublesome if I wasn't trying to route my supplies to Tokugawa Ieyasu in secret.
- Hanzō: Does Hideyoshi suspect anything?
- Kiyonobu: My head would have already been taken from me if he did. But in recent weeks his Ashigaru guardsmen have been sniffing about more often than usual.
- Hanzō: So you want me to deal with them, so that you might have some freedom in your operation.
- Kiyonobu: Yes. Precisely. I think if the Ashigaru Kashira were to, I don't know, disappear, then my business would improve significantly.
- Hanzō: And how does that benefit me?
- Kiyonobu: Oh, it doesn't. I only said that so you would stay and listen to my request.
- Hanzō: What a dishonest man you are.
- Kiyonobu: How else do you think I make a profit as a merchant?
- Hanzō: Apparently not with honor or integrity.
- Kiyonobu: I was never good at either of those. So, will you help me?
- Hanzō: Despite the protests of my conscience, I will.
- Kiyonobu: Excellent! You have my utmost gratitude, dear ninja.
- Hanzō: I shall return when it is done.
- Hanzō: I have failed. The Kashira saw my approach and fled.
- Kiyonobu: Even the great Hanzō is not without his flaws, it would seem.
- Hanzō: I will not fail next time.
- Kiyonobu: They are certain to increase their patrols now. You will have to be patient, and wait for another opportunity.
- Hanzō: I have done as you asked, Kiyonobu.
- Kiyonobu: Marvelous! Here; a cup of sake for your efforts.
- Hanzō: I trust that this will allow you to better aid Ieyasu.
- Kiyonobu: Of course, of course. I think.
- Hanzō: You aren't sure?
- Kiyonobu: It may only aid me for a time. But every little bit counts, yes?
- Hanzō: I suppose.
- Kiyonobu: Cheer up, Hanzo! It is only a matter of time before the fool Hideyoshi is no longer. Then we can dispense with this cloak and dagger nonsense.
- Hanzō: There is still much work to be done before then.
- Kiyonobu: Yes, yes. Of course. You are as serious, and boring, as ever.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|