Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|As Good As New|
Find a doctor to heal the wounds from the Villa attack, then climb the church tower to locate the Mausoleo di Augusto.
Ezio awakened in a house with a woman who had tended to his wounds.
- Margherita: Calmatevi (Calm down). The pain will end soon.
- Ezio: Where have you brought me?
- Margherita: Nowhere, Messere (Mister). A man left you here.
- Ezio: Did he say anything?
- Margherita: Only this. You are to meet Messer (Mister) Machiavelli in front of the Mausoleo di Augusto. Let me help you get dressed.
- Ezio: The same man who brought me here gave me these clothes?
- Margherita: Sì, Messere. (Yes, Mister).
- Ezio: Ah. Roma.
- Margherita: Yes, or what is left of it since the Borgia came to power.
- Ezio: And the Mausoleo?
- Margherita: Unfortunately, you cannot see it from here.
- Ezio: How about from the top of that church?
- Margherita: Yes, but the stairs up are closed.
- Ezio: That should not be a problem. Vi ringrazio di tutto quello che avete fatto per me, buona donna. Addio. (Thank you very much for everything you have done for me. Farewell, good woman).
Ezio left and headed towards the church.
- Ezio: I need to find a doctor. My arm! Merda! (Shit!) My back...
Ezio met with a doctor.
- Ezio: Salute (Hello). I require medicine.
- Doctor: Let me look. Someone your age cannot recover from a wound like this with medicine. Here is something to dull the pain; you will heal over time.
- Ezio: Grazie. (Thank you).
- Doctor: Four out of five doctors would suggest leeches, but they have not proven effective against such things. However, I can recommend several good colleagues around the city. Do you need anything else?
Feeling better, and now able to climb, run and fight again, Ezio left to climb up the church tower.
- Ezio: "Someone my age." Imbecille... (Jerk...)
- Borgia Soldier: Word has gone out that a peasant is resisting arrest. We will show him how things operate under the Borgia.
- Ezio: Machiavelli can wait.
Ezio followed the soldiers through the streets. They led him to the resisting peasant and began attacking him. Ezio killed them all to defend the citizen.
Ezio arrived in Rome, and defended a peasant from abusive Borgia guards.
- In the memory image, Ezio is wearing the Seusenhofer Armor, which isn't available until the completion of the Exotica shop quest.