Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ezio entered La Rosa Colta worried.
- Paola: Bentornato Ezio. (Welcome back.) Were you successful?
- Ezio: Yes.
She called Ezio's mother and sister, and Annetta escorted them to her.
- Ezio: Madre? (Mother?)
Claudia was excited and relieved to see her brother and embraced him.
- Claudia: Ezio! Where have you been?! They wouldn't let us leave. And mother... Uch! She hasn't spoken a single word since we left the house. Father will need to sort things out...
Where is father? And Federico? And Petruccio?
- Ezio: Something's happened.
- Claudia: What do you mean?
Her question was answered when Ezio looked at her with sorrow.
- Claudia: No. It's impossible!
- Ezio: Claudia...
- Claudia: No, no, no, no.
- Ezio: I did everything I could, piccina (little one)...
She cried into his shoulder.
- Ezio: Listen, right now what matters is getting us all someplace safe. But to do that, I need you to stay focused. Do you understand?
She calmed herself, and nodded at Ezio.
- Ezio: Good. Will you watch over mother for me?
She walked to her mother and Ezio spoke to Paola.
- Ezio: Then we are ready. Thank you again, for everything.
- Paola: Stay safe, Ezio. Stay vigilant. I suspect the road ahead is yet long.
Ezio walked through the city, not drawing any attention to him or his family. On reaching the city gates, Ezio paid a few courtesans to distract the guards. After that, the three of them walked all the way to Monteriggioni.
- Claudia: How could this have happened to us?
- Ezio: I don't know.
- Claudia: Will we ever be back?
- Ezio: I don't know.
- Claudia: What will happen to our house?
Ezio responded in an irritated manner.
- Ezio: I don't know!
- Claudia: Were they... Were they given a proper burial?
- Ezio: Yes. They were...
Ezio Auditore departed Florence along with his mother and sister to travel to Monteriggioni, where his Uncle's villa was located, making sure to not attract any attention to themselves.
- Ezio's mention of his father and brothers receiving a proper burial was addressed in the "Last Rites" memory in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, where Cristina Vespucci assisted Ezio in paying his last respects to his kin. The novelization of the game also contained a description of it.
- Ezio could blend with Maria and Claudia by either standing or walking between them.