Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Arm the People|
Access to weapons such rifles and cannons made the French Revolution possible. Théroigne de Méricourt is trying to arm the French militia, while the Templars are supplying powerful weapons to her enemies. Kill two birds with one stone, and recover the powerful Templar weapon blueprints for Théroigne.
Paris, French Republic
- Théroigne: Citizen, I could use your help.
- Arno: How can I help, Théroigne?
- Théroigne: Paris will never overthrow its chains with rifles like the ones it has. Its enemies are much better equipped.
- Arno: Where are these guns coming from?
- Théroigne: The local criminals have a mysterious new gunsmith, and very wealthy backers.
- Arno: Seems suspicious.
- Théroigne: Kill the gunsmith, and collect his blueprints for our own manufacturing.
Arno infiltrated the gunsmith's shop.
- Criminal: My employers won't be pleased with these delays!
- Gunsmith: We appreciate your patience, and that of your employers.
- Criminal: I'm losing patience. I didn't come down to this stinking hole to wait around on supplies!
- Gunsmith: We're doing our best. But Méricourt's people are proving resourceful.
- Criminal: If you can't prevail with superior weapons, maybe you're not right for this task.
- Gunsmith: I assure you, the next shipment will arrive this afternoon.
Arno killed the gunsmith and stole a weapon docket from him.
- Arno: The blueprints aren't here. They must be at their armory.
Arno infiltrated the armory.
- Guard 1: Méricourt's pretty tough. For a woman.
- Guard 2: Don't matter how tough she is, we're gonna rule this city soon enough.
- Guard 1: Heh heh. Well, we'll start with Théroigne de Méricourt.
- Guard 3: Damn Méricourt robbing our carts again.
- Guard 4: Once this new batch of rifles is ready, that'll be the last we hear of Méricourt.
- Guard 5: How's it coming along?
- Guard 6: They're doing well. Think they're getting the hang of these new designs.
- Guard 7: Give me ten men and some of these new rifles, Méricourt will rue the day she was born.
- Guard 8: Heh. Think you could take her with ten men?
- Guard 9: New shipment almost ready?
Arno stole the blueprints and returned to Théroigne.
- Théroigne: Well done, citizen! With better rifles, Paris' enemies will fall!
- Arno: My pleasure.
Arno killed the gunsmith and acquired blueprints for the production of better rifles for the Parisian militia.