Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Andréane Meunier is a Live Team Producer at Ubisoft Montreal, and is currently working as a producer on Assassin's Creed: Utopia. She was also a part of the Assassin's Creed: Revelations team, working specifically on the multiplayer features of the game.
Prior to working on Revelations, Meunier was Associate Producer on the multiplayer of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Gameplay and Presentation Manager on Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction, and Presentation Team Lead and Tools Team Lead on Assassin's Creed. Accompanying this, Meunier is also credited on Myst IV: Revelation and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones as a Tools Programmer, and before joining Ubisoft in 2003, she worked at Kaydara, developing the animation software "Motion Builder".
- Myst IV: Revelation (2004) - Ubisoft
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (2005) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed (2007) - Ubisoft
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Andréane Meunier's professional profile on LinkedIn.