Andréane Meunier is a Live Team Producer at Ubisoft Montreal, and is currently working as a producer on Assassin's Creed: Utopia. She was also a part of the Assassin's Creed: Revelations team, working specifically on the multiplayer features of the game.
Prior to working on Revelations, Meunier was Associate Producer on the multiplayer of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Gameplay and Presentation Manager on Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction, and Presentation Team Lead and Tools Team Lead on Assassin's Creed. Accompanying this, Meunier is also credited on Myst IV: Revelation and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones as a Tools Programmer, and before joining Ubisoft in 2003, she worked at Kaydara, developing the animation software "Motion Builder".
- Myst IV: Revelation (2004) - Ubisoft
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (2005) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed (2007) - Ubisoft
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Andréane Meunier's professional profile on LinkedIn.