Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|An Engaging Egyptologist|
Social Club mission
Arno read the letter from the Council.
- Letter: The Templars have procured a rubbed transfer of the missing section of the Rosetta Stone. Friend of the Brotherhood Jean François Champollion informs us that this rubbing contains sensitive information concerning the Assassins. However, the rubbing has not yet been translated. Understanding its importance, the Templars have split the rubbing into three sections. Champollion knows their whereabouts. Go to Champollion near the Luxembourg Gardens and use him to help you recover the three-part rubbing before the Templars learn its contents.
Arno found Champollion at the Luxembourg Gardens.
- Champollion: Capital! I'm here, my friend! The three parts of the rubbing are scattered, awaiting the translators. I want to help, Arno. I can distract the Templar guards at each encampment. Follow me, and we'll recover those rubbings in an instant!
Arno followed Champollion to the first encampment. There, Champollion distracted the guards.
- Champollion: You there! You men! I know what you're up to! What's gotten into you? Rubbing stones like children! Have you no dignity?
- Guard 1: Who in hell are you?
- Champollion: I am one who understands the importance of antiquity.
- Guard 1: Shut up, you ranting idiot!
- Champollion: Idiot, am I? We shall see, my dear fellows. We shall soon see!
Arno stole the first part of the rubbing. He then followed Champollion to the next encampment, where the latter distracted the guards.
- Champollion: Gentlemen! I am convinced that the same hieroglyphic-phonetic signs used to represent the sound of Greek proper names were used in hieroglyphic texts long carved long before the Greeks came to Egypt!
Arno stole the second part of the rubbing. He then followed Champollion to the last encampment, where the latter distracted the guards. Arno then stole the last part of the rubbing.
Arno stole back the rubbing of the Rosetta Stone, denying the Templars the opportunity to study its information on the Assassins.