Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Almanac pages referred to stolen copies of Poor Richard's Almanack by Benjamin Franklin. These editions secretly contained crafting recipes for inventions by Franklin and other scientists of the day.
In 1754, while staying in Boston, Franklin's copies were stolen. Haytham Kenway and Charles Lee noticed his distress and approached him, who Franklin informed them of what happened, adding that if they could find the missing pages in their spare time, he would reward them.
During the American Revolutionary War, Haytham's son Ratonhnhaké:ton located the stolen pages in Boston and New York and used the crafting recipes to build a scientific display in the Davenport Homestead. These included:
- Franklin's Busybody
- The Franklin stove
- Franklin's Glass harmonica
- Franklin's kite and key
- The Electrostatic generator
- A Leyden jar
- Joseph Priestley's soda apparatus
- An orrery
- The Watt steam engine
- In the Animus, the almanac pages are displayed as blowing around the cities, which Haytham and Connor must chase after.
- The achievement "Blowing in the Wind" could be earned by completing an almanac.