Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alexandre Amancio is Chief Creative Officer at Lune Rouge & Founder at Reflector Entertainment Ltd.
He was Creative and Artistic Director at Ubisoft Montreal, who headed the work on Assassin's Creed: Revelations. After the completion of said game, Amancio left, though he returned to the position in mid-2012 and worked as the Creative Director of Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Prior to joining Ubisoft, Alexandre Amancio worked as an author, Lead Artist and Senior 3D Modeler for companies like Autodesk, Microïds, CAE Electronics and ATS Aerospace.
- Tennis Masters Series 2003 (2003) - Microïds
- Knight's Apprentice: Memorick's Adventures (2004) - XS Games
- Still Life (2005) - MC2-Microïds
- Far Cry 2 (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Unity (2014) - Ubisoft