Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alexander could refer to:
- Alexander of Limassol: A contact of Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad in the Cypriot Resistance.
- Alexander the Great: The Greek-Macedonian king who conquered much of the known world during the 3rd century BCE.
- Alexander II of Russia: A Russian Czar, reigning from 1855 to 1881. He was succeeded by his son, Alexander III.
- Alexander III of Russia: A Russian Czar, reigning from 1881 to 1894. He was succeeded by his son, Nicholas II.
- Alexander VI: The Papal name of Rodrigo Borgia, who reigned as Pope from 1492 to 1503.