Alexander could refer to:
- Alexander of Limassol: A contact of Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad in the Cypriot Resistance.
- Alexander the Great: The Macedonian king who conquered much of the known world during the 4th century BCE.
- Alexander II of Russia: A Russian Czar, reigning from 1855 to 1881. He was succeeded by his son, Alexander III.
- Alexander III of Russia: A Russian Czar, reigning from 1881 to 1894. He was succeeded by his son, Nicholas II.
- Alexander VI: The Papal name of Rodrigo Borgia, who reigned as Pope from 1492 to 1503.