Alex Ivanovici is a Canadian actor and theatre director.
Alex Ivanovici was born in Italy in a camp for political refugees to his recently defected Romanian parents. Within 2 years the family had immigrated to Canada, settling in Montreal. Alex was first exposed to the performing arts at an elementary and high school called F.A.C.E. (Fine Arts Core Education) where his improvisation and character work were encouraged to develop.
In 1991, while still a student, he received the Best Actor award in the Quebec Drama Festival for his portrayal of Fen in Bruce M. Smith's The Mosquito Man. Since his graduation from Dawson College’s Dome Theatre School in 1992, Alex has appeared in TV shows such as Sirens, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, and Nos étés and in films such as 300, Still Life, Running Home and Mirror Mirror. A prolific voice actor, he has also done voice work for games including Splinter Cell: Blacklist, I am alive and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Alex has directed over 30 productions since 1994, for Porte Parole, an acclaimed documentary theatre company he co-founded. For 15 years Alex taught drama part-time at Selwyn House School in Montreal where he lives with his wife Annabel and two daughters, Ella and Beatrice.
Assassin's Creed worksEdit
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Lorenzo de' Medici, Bartolomeo d'Alviano, Girolamo Savonarola
- Assassin's Creed: Lineage (2009) - Lorenzo de' Medici
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Bartolomeo d'Alviano
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Piri Reis
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Lyle White
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (2012) - Rafael Joaquín de Ferrer
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) - Julien du Casse
- Assassin's Creed: Unity (2014) - Marquis de Sade