Laidacker has been working in the programming field for 11 years with a BS in Computer Science from Concordia University, with a Double Major in Digital Image Sound and The Fine Arts (2004 – 2008), where she specialized in 3D Animation.
After working on various interactive installations and programming projects, she joined Ubisoft as an AI/Behavior Programmer. After some years at Ubisoft, some of her credited games include Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. In 2011, she was a GDC speaker for the session entitled “Living Crowds: AI & Animation in Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood”.
- Shaun White Snowboarding (2008) - Ubisoft
- Lost: Via Domus (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Aleissia Laidacker's profile at Ubi.com.
- Aleissia Laidacker's professional profile at Linkedin.
- Aleissia Laidacker's professional profile at Yatedo.
- Aleissia Laidacker's profile at MobyGames.
- Game Developer Conference 2011 article of Aleissia Laidackers speaker session.
- Aleissia Laidacker interview on Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood development.