Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Laidacker has been working in the programming field for 11 years with a BS in Computer Science from Concordia University, with a Double Major in Digital Image Sound and The Fine Arts (2004 – 2008), where she specialized in 3D Animation.
After working on various interactive installations and programming projects, she joined Ubisoft as an AI/Behavior Programmer. After some years at Ubisoft, some of her credited games include Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. In 2011, she was a GDC speaker for the session entitled “Living Crowds: AI & Animation in Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood”.
- Shaun White Snowboarding (2008) - Ubisoft
- Lost: Via Domus (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Aleissia Laidacker's profile at Ubi.com.
- Aleissia Laidacker's professional profile at Linkedin.
- Aleissia Laidacker's professional profile at Yatedo.
- Aleissia Laidacker's profile at MobyGames.
- Game Developer Conference 2011 article of Aleissia Laidackers speaker session.
- Aleissia Laidacker interview on Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood development.