|A Spot of Tea|
Jacob trailed the Cockham Merchants weapons shipment to its destination to uncover the identity of "Plutus".
- Abberline: If only I knew what shipment it was, then I could trace the weapons to their owner.
- Jacob: Capital idea, Freddy. Here we are - the shipping docks. Now where are the Cockham crates intended for Mr. Plutus?
Jacob searched two carts.
- Blighter 1: Can you imagine if them tea crates went up? The Thames would be one hell of a brew, wouldn't it?
- Blighter 2: A tea party with fireworks.
- Blighter 1: All we need is sandwiches and cake.
- Jacob: Tea. Maybe later.
Where the devil is it?
Jacob found the weapons in a cart.
- Jacob: Hello.
He marked the cart with his Hidden Blade.
- Jacob: And now to wait for the crates to be delivered...
And now to wait for the crates to be retrieved...
Jacob ascended a nearby warehouse and waited for the cargo to depart.
- Blighter 3: Protect these crates. Any mistake will cost you dearly.
- Blighter 4: Keep your knickers on. We hear ya.
- Blighter 3: Good. Because I ain't repeating myself.
- Jacob: It's a shame I can't stop in for a pint...
Jacob tailed the cart.
- Jacob: Damn this fog.
The cart stopped at a checkpoint.
- Blighter 5: Move on. We'll keep an eye on you.
- Blighter 6: Keep quiet!
- Blighter 3: Watch the road!
- Jacob: I bet Greenie's tailing Evie right about now. Good luck.
My dear sister thinks I'm destroying things... I'll show her how I settle accounts...
Jacob followed the cart to another checkpoint, where the two Blighters driving it left and another man took the reins.
- Jacob: Templars.
Jacob followed the cart to its destination.
- Jacob: Ah yes, lead me to Mr. Plutus.
- Blighter 7: The weapons are here!
- Templar: Same routine as before. Twopenny opens the vault, we robs it and leaves the money in his storehouse. Look sharp, the boys are waiting.
- Blighter 7: To the Bank of England! Yeah!
The Blighter shook the reins.
- Jacob: Plutus is Twopenny.
Jacob learned that "Plutus" was Philip Twopenny.