Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|A Romantic Stroll|
Napoleon would like to take a romantic stroll with Josephine, but a gang of Royalists have other plans. South of the Palais Bourbon, clear out the Royalists in the couple's path while Napoleon tries to get past his nerves.
- Dumas: Ah! Arno! A small favor!
This is damned awkward, but I promised Bonaparte, damn him! Seems a lady has caught his eye, what the deuce is her name? Juliette? Joséphine! He wants to take a romantic stroll, but the royalists are after him! Bonaparte is to meet her just south of the Palais Bourbon. I need you to clear out any royalists in their path.
Arno found Napoleon and Joséphine.
- Joséphine: I'm flattered that you wished to meet. May I inquire, what is your rank?
- Napoleon: Captain... captain for now. I have prospects, though.
- Joséphine: I'm sure.
- Napoleon: Very good prospects!
- Joséphine: Well... it's a lovely day for a walk.
- Napoleon: Oh... oh, yes. Of course. Shall we?
Arno eliminated the royalists as Napoleon and Joséphine walked together. He then followed them.
- Napoleon: So... you, um... you. Damn!
- Joséphine: I was born in Martinique, I came to France to marry, but that was a disaster. I am now a divorcée!
- Napoleon: Oh.
- Joséphine: And you, where did you acquire your... exotic accent?
- Napoleon: Corsica.
- Joséphine: How delightfully provincial of you! You are a pensive man.
- Napoleon: What? Oh. Yes. I was just... musing about how I could manoeuvre, um, how I could...
- Joséphine: Take my arm?
- Napoleon: Yes!
- Joséphine: And have you formed a plan?
- Napoleon: No.
- Joséphine: The life of a soldier must be terribly exciting! Cavalry charges and flashing blades!
- Napoleon: I'm in the artillery.
- Joséphine: Oh.
- Napoleon: We stand at the back and lob cannon balls at people... I calculate trajectories.
- Joséphine: Fascinating!
- Napoleon: Well, this has been... I've... you-
- Joséphine: Yes, it has, hasn't it?
- Napoleon: It's just that your, your, those large, luminous... those...
- Joséphine: Eyes?
- Napoleon: Yes! They are bewitching, I can barely breathe, talk, think! We must meet again!
- Joséphine: Oh... yes... perhaps! Well. Ta-ta!
As Joséphine left, Napoleon stood, exhausted.
- Napoleon: I think that went pretty well.
Arno protected Napoleon and Joséphine from royalists, and a relationship began to form between the latter two.