Aveline met with the man she had previously freed.
Aveline approached the man.
- Man: Mademoiselle (Miss), Aveline.
- Aveline: You again?
- Man: Please, mademoiselle, I don't know who else to turn to. It's my wife. She has disappeared!
- Aveline: She has been recaptured?
- Man: No. I fear it might be worse. Those rough men in the bayou-- I fear she has joined them. Soon after we arrived, she began to speak of revenge. Of revolution! These men, they encourage her. They have weapons. But I do not think they are who they say they are. I tried to warn her. And then... she vanished. Please, can you help?
- Aveline: Yes. We don't have much time.
Aveline made her way to where the woman was being taken, killed the guards and caught up to the fleeing woman.
- Aveline: Are you all right, Madame?
- Woman: Yes. Thankfully. Can no one here be trusted?
- Aveline: Yes, but we are few and far between. I hope you can remove your family to safety.
- Woman: I will. And once I do, mark my words, the revolution will come.
- Aveline: I hope you are right.
The woman returned to her family and escaped the bayou.