Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Edward met with the Templars near the docks.
- Woodes: Good morning, Duncan. Just over here...
- Stede: Edward! Hello, Edward! I found a man to purchase my remaining sugar! Quite a coup, I must say!
- Woodes: He just called you Edward.
- Edward: Oh, that's the merchant who sailed me here. Out of caution, I gave him a false name.
- Woodes: Ah... well done.
- Edward: We'll catch up, Bonnet! Later.
- Torres: Very punctual, Duncan. This way. Here he is, a man both Templars and Assassins have sought for over a decade. I am told your surname is Roberts. Is this so? You recognize this, I think.
Torres drew some of Roberts' blood into the vial.
- Julien: According to the old tales, the blood of a sage is required to enter the Observatory.
- Torres: We have the key. Now we need only its location. Perhaps mister Roberts will be eager to provide it. Transfer him to my residence.
The group headed toward's Torres' residence.
- Edward: Such a fuss over one man. Is the Observatory really such a grand prize?
- Torres: (Yes, indeed.) The Observatory was a tool built by the Precursor race. Its worth is without measure.
- Edward: Precursor race... I see.
- Torres: One of your early letters mentioned the desire to kill the Mayan Mentor, Ah Tabai. Were you able to carry out this contract before coming here?
- Edward: I... I was not, no. Too many... complications along the way.
- Torres: A pity. But the maps you delivered with the blood vial will see that job finished.
- Edward: Aye. That's the idea.
- Woodes: I don't like this route, Torres. We're exposed.
- Julien: Something is wrong. Stay close, Grand Master!
- Torres: I feel it too. Do not let them get their hands on the Sage! At whatever cost!
During the journey to Torres' mansion, the group was attacked by Assassins.
- Woodes: Assassins! Above! They're on the rooftops!
Crossing me is fatal, cur!
Don't expect mercy.
I've survived much worse than you!
To action then.
It ends now!
You're consigned to oblivion.
- Julien: Watch the streets and alleys. They could be anywhere!
- Torres: Protect the Sage!
Edward and the others fought off the ambush, but they were caught by surprise when more Assassins ambushed their group, allowing the Sage to escape.
- Guard: Ah!
- Torres: Stop him!
- Edward: You're a nimble one, I'll give you that.
Hang back and make this easy on both of us mate!
Stop, or I'll kneecap you!
Edward managed to capture the Sage.
- Roberts: Well done, lap dog.
- Edward: Quiet!
- Julien: We'll see him to the prisons, Grand Master.
- Torres: Double the watch.
- Woodes: Well, I'll be buggered. What an active day we've had, gents!
- Torres: (Yes.) Beset on all sides by our enemies. We must be more cautious.
- Woodes: I do wish I could remain to see our drama done, but I must avail myself of these winds and sail for England.
- Torres: By all means, Captain. Speed and fortune to you.
- Woodes: With luck, I'll return myself a governor. And with my idiot King's blessing, no less. (Goodbye!)
- Torres: As for you, Mr. Walpole... I consider this the first payment in a long-term investment. (Thank you.)
- Edward: Obliged.
- Torres: I would like you to be present for the interrogation tomorrow. Call around noon.
- Edward: Yes, sir.
Edward managed to recapture the Sage for the Templars, and received the payment for the delivered maps and blood vial.