|A Family Divided|
Escort the man to safety.
Aveline met Madeleine in front of the de Grandpré Mansion.
- Madeleine: Aveline, do you remember the slave you brought me, Thérèse?
- Aveline: Of course...
- Madeleine: Can I trust you, daughter?
- Aveline: Always! But with what?
- Madeleine: There is another slave, a man. He was separated from his wife and son. If you can bring him to me, I can reunite them.
- Aveline: Of course, I will help any way I can.
- Madeleine: I do not need to know the way.
Aveline made her way to the slaved man's location and killed the guards.
- Slave: Who? ... What? Thank you, but...
- Aveline: There is no time. Come with me quickly.
- Slave: Where?
- Aveline: To your family.
Aveline led the man back to her home and handed him over to Madeleine so that he may be reunited with his family.