Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|A Familiar Face|
The Polo's former trading post may contain hints as to the location of the Masyaf Keys. Investigate the area to reveal any secrets.
22 June 1511
Ezio made his way to the former trading post of the Polos, which turned out to be a book shop.
Ezio entered the book shop.
- Sofia: Buon Giorno! (Good day!) Merhaba! (Hello!) Please come in.
Ah! Excuse the clutter. I have not had time to tidy up since my trip.
- Ezio: You sailed from Rhodes, no?
- Sofia: Sì. (Yes.) How did you know?
- Ezio: We were on the same ship. I am Ezio Auditore.
- Sofia: Sofia Sartor. Have we met?
- Ezio: We have now. May I have a look around?
- Sofia: Prego. (Please.) Most of my best tomes are in the back.
Ezio began to investigate the bookshop.
- Sofia: It is nice to meet another Italian in this district. Most keep to the Venetian quarter and Galata.
- Ezio: Altrettanto. (Likewise.) I assumed the Ottoman war with Venezia would have driven most of you away.
- Sofia: I lived here with my parents when I was a girl. The war pushed us out, but I always knew I would return.
Ezio found a hidden door.
- Sofia: Have you found anything interesting?
Ezio opened the secret passageway.
- Sofia: Mio Dio! (My God!) Who put that there?
Incredibile. (This is incredible.) Where does it lead?
- Ezio: Why don't we find out?
- Sofia: Who are you, messere (sir)?
- Ezio: Only the most interesting man in your life.
- Sofia: Ah, che presuntuoso! (Ah, go bury your head!)
- Ezio: A presto (Goodbye), Sofia. I will return in a moment.
Ezio met Sofia Sartor and investigated the old Polo trading post, finding a way into the Yerebatan Cistern.