Ezio made his way to the former trading post of the Polos, which turned out to be a book shop.
Ezio entered the book shop.
- Sofia: Buon Giorno! (Good day!) Merhaba! (Hello!) Please come in.
Ah! Excuse the clutter. I have not had time to tidy up since my trip.
- Ezio: You sailed from Rhodes, no?
- Sofia: Sì. (Yes.) How did you know?
- Ezio: We were on the same ship. I am Ezio Auditore.
- Sofia: Sofia Sartor. Have we met?
- Ezio: We have now. May I have a look around?
- Sofia: Prego. (Please.) Most of my best tomes are in the back.
Ezio began to investigate the bookshop.
- Sofia: It is nice to meet another Italian in this district. Most keep to the Venetian quarter and Galata.
- Ezio: Altrettanto. (Likewise.) I assumed the Ottoman war with Venezia would have driven most of you away.
- Sofia: I lived here with my parents when I was a girl. The war pushed us out, but I always knew I would return.
Ezio found a hidden door.
- Sofia: Have you found anything interesting?
Ezio opened the secret passageway.
- Sofia: Mio Dio! (My God!) Who put that there?
Incredibile. (This is incredible.) Where does it lead?
- Ezio: Why don't we find out?
- Sofia: Who are you, messere (sir)?
- Ezio: Only the most interesting man in your life.
- Sofia: Ah, che presuntuoso! (Ah, go bury your head!)
- Ezio: A presto (Goodbye), Sofia. I will return in a moment.
Ezio met Sofia Sartor and investigated the old Polo trading post, finding a way into the Yerebatan Cistern.