- This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.
Alonzo searched for The Monk in a place where they were to meet.
- Alonzo: Where is he hiding this time?
The Monk appeared before Alonzo.
- Monk: I have been here all along, watching you... You sail like a man of means and authority, pirate.
- Alonzo: You speak like a man of wisdom and mystery, monk.
- Monk: Mysteries are veils shielding innocents from the darkness of the world.
- Alonzo: An innocent pirate?
- Monk: All innocence comes to pass. That is why you have to fetch this parcel, pirate.
The Monk departed without saying another word.
- Alonzo: And be presented with another riddle?
Alonzo retrieved the goods protected by a ship and returned to the place were the Monk waited.
- Alonzo: You are here!
- Monk: I am always here, yet not always visible.
- Alonzo: I have brought what you requested, monk.
- Monk: A man of the world, but a man of his word. Rare indeed, pirate.
- Alonzo: I am also a curious man... monk.
- Monk: And one whose thirst is to be quenched. Two kings I met, the first was merciful, the second cumbersome.
The Monk departed with his parcel.
- Alonzo: Cumbersome and merciful kings...
Alonzo continued acquiring goods for the Monk, receiving compensation and more riddles for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates Memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)