Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.
Bring back the mysterious goods!
Alonzo searched for the Monk in a place where they were to meet.
- Alonzo: Where are you, monk?
The Monk appeared before Alonzo.
- Monk: A pirate and a thief at heart, yet I sense a longing for truth.
- Alonzo: Your senses do not lie, monk... Unlike you.
- Monk: Appearances are deceptive, and so are men whose eyes are ruled by them.
The Monk departed without saying another word.
- Alonzo: I never figure out what he is talking about.
Alonzo retrieved the goods protected by a ship and returned to the place were he met the Monk.
- Alonzo: I have a feeling he will soon appear...
- Monk: You achieve without asking. What a curious combination.
- Alonzo: I am drawn by your words, monk... Maybe they will finally make sense.
- Monk: In time, they will... But for now, your only task is to listen.
- Alonzo: My task?
- Monk: Which is mightier, pirate? ... An invisible ship or a bucket of limestone?
The Monk departed with his parcel.
- Alonzo: This is getting most strange...
Alonzo continued acquiring goods for the Monk, receiving compensation and riddles for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates Memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)