- This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.
Finding himself near a wrecked ship, Alonzo searched for someone.
- Alonzo: No one's there...
The mysterious monk suddenly appeared before Alonzo.
- Monk: Greetings, pirate. You have earned the right to perform a task.
- Alonzo: A task? Do you plan to reward my services with gold, monk?
- Monk: Is it gold you are after... or the desire for knowledge of hidden things that gnaws at your mind?
The Monk departed without saying another word.
- Alonzo: This monk is mad... but he must be rich!
Alonzo retrieved the goods protected by a ship and returned to the Monk.
- Alonzo: I have your merchandise, monk.
- Monk: A happy outcome to your quest, pirate. May you always be blessed by success.
- Alonzo: Are you going to tell me who you are?
- Monk: I am a master of disguise, yet I sport none before your eyes...
The Monk departed with his parcel.
- Alonzo: A monk wearing a disguise?
Alonzo continued delivering goods for the Monk, receiving compensation for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates Memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)