- This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.
Alonzo searched for The Monk in a place where they were to meet.
- Alonzo: Monk! I need more gold!
- Monk: You are hopeless, pirate. You need gold like desert needs sand.
- Alonzo: I have expensive appetites and no taste for your aimless talk.
- Monk: Then fetch what I need, pirate. And more gold will come your way!
- Alonzo: More gold... and more riddles?
Alonzo retrieved four packages and returned to the Monk.
- Alonzo: The errand has been run, monk.
- Monk: And your gold has been gathered.
- Alonzo: You said gold was useless? How could I ever trust you?
- Monk: Would you trust me if I told you my head had been carried on a spike through the streets of London?
- Alonzo: Probably not.
- Monk: And you would be wrong...
Alonzo gave the packages to the Monk, receiving compensation for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates Memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)