- This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.
Alonzo searched for The Monk in a place where they were to meet.
- Alonzo: Here am I, monk! Ready yourself.
- Monk: I am always ready, pirate. Ready are those who cannot feel the hand of time.
- Alonzo: Am I speaking to a specter? A ghoul? A mask-wearing ghost?
- Monk: Finally... you ask the right questions. Fetch my data, and you will walk the path of truth.
- Alonzo: Data?
Alonzo retrieved four packages and returned to the Monk.
- Alonzo: Your data has been collected, monk.
- Monk: And your reward has been summoned, pirate. Out of thin air, to fill your virtual purse...
- Alonzo: What is this? A new riddle?
- Monk: Understand one thing, pirate. I am not talking to you... but through you. You think me a ghost... but who but a ghost can converse with another ghost?
- Alonzo: I had almost hoped he was going to make some sense...
Alonzo gave the packages to the Monk, receiving compensation for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates Memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)