Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.
Bring back the mysterious goods!
Alonzo searched for The Monk in a place where they were to meet.
- Alonzo: No need for this ritual, monk... I know what you are after.
- Monk: And I know what you seek, pirate.
- Alonzo: The truth that you shield from my eyes?
- Monk: The truth that you refuse to see.
- Alonzo: Make me see it, monk.
- Monk: I will. In due time...
Alonzo retrieved four packages and returned to the Monk.
- Alonzo: The time has come, monk.
- Monk: The time for what, pirate?
- Alonzo: For this parody of yours to end.
- Monk: It will end when your lust for gold fades... For now, you are but a bridge, pirate. A bridge between ages. Just like me, when I was made a bridge for the invasion.
- Alonzo: A bridge? Every time I talk to him, he get worse...
Alonzo gave the packages to the Monk, receiving compensation for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates Memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)