- This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.
Alonzo searched for The Monk in a place where they were to meet.
- Alonzo: Monk! Show yourself!
- Monk: You speak with anger, pirate. What is troubling you?
- Alonzo: I want to know the truth!
- Monk: The truth? Truth is a vague notion...
- Alonzo: I want to know who you are and why you need these... crates!
- Monk: Complete this quest and you will know more... as always.
- Alonzo: One day, I'll find out...
Alonzo retrieved four packages and returned to the Monk.
- Alonzo: Your servant has returned, monk!
- Monk: A pirate is no man's servant. A free spirit is what you are.
- Alonzo: Flattery will not serve your purpose, monk.
- Monk: An what purpose is that?
- Alonzo: To conceal the truth of your intentions...
- Monk: My intentions are pure. As pure as they were when I raided Normandy aboard thirty ships.
- Alonzo: Normandy? No-one has raided this province for decades...
Alonzo gave the packages to the Monk, receiving compensation for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates Memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)