- This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.
Bring back the mysterious goods!
Nassau, Pirate Republic
Alonzo searched for The Monk in a place where they were to meet.
- Alonzo: Another errand for my brother of the coast?
- Monk: Another task for the mighty. Or should I say... the greedy...
- Alonzo: You know me better than I do.
- Monk: I know what you are made of, pirate.
- Alonzo: I wish I could say the same of you...
Alonzo retrieved three packages and returned to the Monk.
- Alonzo: The greedy one has returned, monk!
- Monk: Yet not all pirates return, for their tasks often take them off the trodden path.
- Alonzo: I'll walk it until I meet my fate, with a smile on my face and a cutlass in my hand!
- Monk: I met mine with the same spirit. At the battle of Sandwich. Yet my smile did not linger...
- Alonzo: At the battle of Sandwich?
Alonzo gave the packages to the Monk, receiving compensation for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates Memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)