Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.
Bring back the mysterious goods!
Nassau, Pirate Republic
- Alonzo: Are you still here, monk?
- Monk: Here, as always, pirate.
- Alonzo: You followed me east, eh... Can you not manage without me?
- Monk: I am ubiquitous and follow no-one. I have come here because your piracy is precious to us.
- Alonzo: As precious as your gold is to me!
Alonzo retrieved three packages and returned to the Monk.
- Alonzo: I have come to collect my payment, monk!
- Monk: Rest your mind, pirate. You shall be rewarded.
- Alonzo: Where do you get all this gold, monk? You said you were a pirate... of sorts!
- Monk: I am... a soldier. A bandit. A hero. A trickster. A magician...
- Alonzo: All these people... wrapped into one man and hidden under a black cloak...
- Monk: My cloak is my flag, pirate. As black as the blackest of hearts.
- Alonzo: You are as I remember you, monk...
Alonzo gave the packages to the Monk, receiving compensation for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates Memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)