- This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.
Finding himself near a wrecked ship, Alonzo conversed with a mysterious hooded figure dressed as a monk.
Alonzo conversed with the hooded man.
- Alonzo: What is this place?
- Monk: Greetings, pirate! If you are bold enough, there is a task you might perform for me.
- Alonzo: A task?
- Monk: Retrieve some goods and bring them to me. Untouched and unspoiled. You will be rewarded.
- Alonzo: What kind of goods, monk?
- Monk: The kind you do not ask about, pirate.
- Alonzo: Then I won't ask...
Alonzo retrieved the goods protected by a ship and returned to the Monk.
- Alonzo: Where are you, monk?
- Monk: I see you have my parcel, pirate. You are one of many, but one of true valor.
- Alonzo: You speak in riddles, monk...
- Monk: Riddles, yes... Here is one: my head has departed, yet I am standing before you. Who am I?
- Alonzo: Indeed... Who are you, monk?
- Monk: A riddle, myself.
The Monk departed with his parcel.
- Alonzo: What a strange man...
Alonzo established a working relationship with the Monk.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates Memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)